Friday, October 3, 2014

Woman Plants Potato in Her Own Vagina

Woman Plants Potato in Her Own Vagina

A 22-year-old woman was brought to a Colombian hospital after complaining of severe abdominal pains. Doctors were shocked to discover a potato and its roots inside her vagina was the source of the problem [via Colombia Reports].
The potato was not there for naught: "My mom told me that if I didn't want to get pregnant, I should put a potato up there, and I believed her," the unnamed patient said.
The potato had been in utero for about two weeks, which was enough time for it to grow roots inside her vagina. The offending morsel was removed easily without surgery, thankfully. Sources at the hospital blame the woman's mother for giving such misleading advice and the country's sexual education policies as well.


 HT

No comments:

Post a Comment